Knox School of Hockey provides a clear development pathway for young hockey players. This is coordinated in conjunction with hockey provision in the community by Haddington Hockey Ladies, Men’s and Youth Hockey clubs, under the umbrella ‘Haddington Hockey‘.
- Hockey for All! Have fun playing hockey at any level and within your local community.
- Develop the skills and abilities of all players through high quality coaching and training.
- Offer young players support within and outside of the school curriculum, working with Haddington Hockey.
- Provide opportunities to engage with other players across East Lothian.
- Develop positive self belief, resilience and strength of character.
- Provide opportunities to become a leader.
Training is on Monday nights at the Aubigny astro pitches, for senior school girls and boys:
- S1-S3 4.30-5.30pm
- S4-S6 5.30-6.30pm
- For fixtures information, sign up to Knox Hockey TeamApp.
- S1 and U15 (S2/S3) mixed teams and Senior girls teams play Saturday matches and tournaments.
- Boys over 14 years can also attend the Haddington Men’s team training, from 7-8pm on Mondays.
Knox Hockey Membership
Contact Steve Wands, Knox Active Schools Coordinator using the form below: